Thursday, November 18, 2010

ITAZURA NA KISS vs ISWAK vs PLAYFUL KISS

3 versions...from anime, Taiwanese version and Korean version =)

ALL version, I watched already ...
which 1 is the BEST??!!... the answer:
...........................jeng2x..........,

IT STARTED WITH A KISS /  ISWAK 
(Taiwanese version)  

There are 2 version already  met the fans...the 3rd version
is on this coming December 2010...(humour2x)
hopefully, it is for REAL..caNNOT wait!!
I like this drama series so much...
INTERESTING  n FUN  storylines...
It's a MUST to watch, for movie n drama fan's..huhu..^^


IT STARTED WITH A KISS  (1st series)




THEY KISS AGAIN / IT STARTED WITH A KISS 2  ( 2nd version)



second OST ^^




LATEST VERSION (Korean version)
PLAYFUL KISS
How's??
          quite..okkk..NOT  BAD ...still enjoy while watching the drama,..I skipped episodes by 
episodes  ...
--------> the ost's ^^







ANIME VERSION
ITAZURA NA KISS

ehmmm....NO COMMENT because..I didnt watch the anime from A- to- Z
I watched iswak 1st...BUT my friends said..It's GOOD^^





Let us watch n watch, k... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment