Monday, December 6, 2010

CAT LOVER (PART 1)



meow3x^^
cat lover!!
yupsss..that's me :)


woitttss...this's my new cat
shy2x cat...
ahakkss2x
name: 
1)Tompok
2) Tom
3) Tam
4) Tampuk
5) Jebat
6) Cumey
(my late cat :(( .. sometime mom and i call my new cat ,cumey)
i miss U cumeyyyy :(



popok!!!
my "naughty" cat
always bite me...
n left scars on my hands
but i still want to 'tease" n play with u
hihihi^^
popok; he will behave when hungry...
after that...
haha..
he will bite u, whenever u want to take him  o touch him.
'bad cat"
lalalala

..............................

popok have best friends..
huhu...a.k.a
his " lover/wife"
he will not let her go...
always kick+bite n bite +sit


haishhhh!!! poor  my doraemon(17th birthday present)
hihi
b4 this,this doraemon is cute, clean, n its tail is rounded
But NOW...
see..popok2x
u  bullied my doraemon^^


"injured" doraemon =)


yeahhhHH....dreaming of his doraemon..:))





lovely couple..lol....popok n doraemon^^





even u ar "notiii'...u still my little sweetheart,popok^^
  




    kui3x...


0 comments:

Post a Comment