Sunday, December 5, 2010

STOP IT!!! GOT IT!!


YOShhhhhh!!!!


Go away crazy boy!!!! Dont call/message....
Its ANNOYING
read my lip
A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G
understOOOOOD!!!

of cz u NOT understand at all....warning from brother n 100+++ IGNORANCE
still keep disturbing other people...
U????
YeaAHHHH....
crazy kid.....u think, i'm just simply girl!!!
u lthink i like ur messaging/calling/
PLEASEEEEEEEE///??!?!!?!!
common sense...who are u???
I dont know you...
I just saw u once/twice during scout camping
n (NO CHIT-CHAT)
Ask me why i'm angry,how are u??
what u ar doing rght now??
call me "mak we"....
yucckkkkksss
i REALLY HATE THIS...
if u  in front of me right now...
i will scold, n kick u...
How dare u Disturb me
If I were in school..No ONE'S 
will dare to disturb/"play" with me
becoz:- they know how to respect people
Be REALISTIC ,OK....
i realised that i'm muslim...U??!!
and till de end.. i will stick to it
i.allah
amin...

0 comments:

Post a Comment